My favorite jazz musician



  I belong to the jazz music club and I play the drum. So many my favorite musicians  are drummer. But there is a guitarist who I respect. His name is Mei Inoue. He is still young, but his technique is very good. His music is beautiful. I think he is genius.
 He belong to a band called SPACE BOYS, and I helped their live with my club members last week. I met him and I listened his music for the first time in the flesh. All of their music were cool and May's face when he play his solo part was more cool! I wanted to listen more!
 After the live performance, they talked to us. Keisuke Nakamura, who is trumpeter and a leader of the band, said that he had belonged to a jazz music club when he was a college student. So I think I should practice more. It might be useful in the future.
  At last, I shaked hands with them. So I was  happy! And Mey smiled at me. So I was sooooo happy!!!
  I wanna meet them again!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

ABOUT ME

Backstage Pass

Fukuoka