Backstage Pass


Before you can speak, she jumps up and runs to the backstage door. However, there is another security guard. He grabs Julie's arm.
The guard is busy with Julie, you think. Maybe this is my Chance!
Today, I read the book Backstage Pass. It is the forth story in the Atama-ii books series. I read it for the first time. I belong to the jazz music club, so I choose this story today.

In this story, the main character and her friend go backstage at a gig and she can see the musicians up close! I envy her but I can't do that because I think we mustn't do that.

I read just one story today, but there are many endings in this story. So I wanna read more and know another story!




Ito, L. (2014). Backstage pass. Florida: Atama-ii Books.

コメント

  1. Please check the quotation for accuracy:
    Maybe this my Chance!

    返信削除
  2. the 4th story of the Atama-ii books
    the fourth story in the Atama-ii Books series

    返信削除
  3. I read it first time.
    I read it for the first time.

    返信削除
  4. just one
    Please check the rules on spaces!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

ABOUT ME

My favorite jazz musician